SpiceJetís offer for defence personnel
- As a public figure, you must learn to face criticism: SC tells Jayalalithaa in defamation case
- Rajnath Singh: Those who believe in Kashmiriyat, Insaniyat & Jamhooriyat welcome for talks
- Rohith Vemula was not a Dalit, says probe panel set up by HRD Ministry
- Scorpene Submarine: Will probe leak, says DCNS; source not from India, says Defence Ministry
- Saradha scam: ED summons Chidambaram's wife Nalini
Spicejet has recently launched its 'Freedom Offer' to commemorate the 62nd anniversary of India's independence. This special offer, open only to Indian Armed Forces and personnel of paramilitary forces (BSF, CISF, CPRF), offers complete discount on base fare.
This limited seat offer can be availed of www.spicejet.com with immediate effect for travel for two months starting from August 1 to September 30 across the entire SpiceJet network. Passenger service fee, relevant airport taxes and fuel charge will apply, said a press note from SpiceJet.
The offer is open to serving and retired defence and paramilitary personnel and their family members with valid ID card. Bookings made under the offer cannot be rescheduled or cancelled. The offer is not valid for bookings for infants. Customers can log on to www.spicejet.com and book their tickets under the scheme.
At the time of check-in, they will have to produce their valid ID, the note said.
- Tension between the executive and judiciary could play out in creative, or destructive, ways
- Mental Health Bill tries to address complex issues, but it’s a work in progress
- Modi’s recent statements could help end the troubled region’s long international isolation
- Divya Spandana: Pakistan is no hell, I stand by my remarks
- The freedom from unreason
- Cow protection, paradoxically, poses a threat to the BJP’s project of Hindu unity