SpiceJetís offer for defence personnel
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Spicejet has recently launched its 'Freedom Offer' to commemorate the 62nd anniversary of India's independence. This special offer, open only to Indian Armed Forces and personnel of paramilitary forces (BSF, CISF, CPRF), offers complete discount on base fare.
This limited seat offer can be availed of www.spicejet.com with immediate effect for travel for two months starting from August 1 to September 30 across the entire SpiceJet network. Passenger service fee, relevant airport taxes and fuel charge will apply, said a press note from SpiceJet.
The offer is open to serving and retired defence and paramilitary personnel and their family members with valid ID card. Bookings made under the offer cannot be rescheduled or cancelled. The offer is not valid for bookings for infants. Customers can log on to www.spicejet.com and book their tickets under the scheme.
At the time of check-in, they will have to produce their valid ID, the note said.
SpiceJet chief executive officer of SpiceJet Sanjay Aggarwal said, "This is to express our sincere thanks to the men and women whose tireless efforts allow us to enjoy our freedom and exercise our choices."