SpiceJetís offer for defence personnel
- Siachen avalanche: Lance Naik Hanamanthappa passes away three days after miraculous rescue
- Dr RK Pachauri goes on leave as TERI Chancellor, won't attend March 7 convocation
- Ishrat Jahan's mother on Headley deposition: Ploy by those guilty to salvage their names
- Write-offs a scam, small loans rarely in it, says former RBI Deputy Governor
- David Headley received money from ISI, LeT and Dr Rana
Spicejet has recently launched its 'Freedom Offer' to commemorate the 62nd anniversary of India's independence. This special offer, open only to Indian Armed Forces and personnel of paramilitary forces (BSF, CISF, CPRF), offers complete discount on base fare.
This limited seat offer can be availed of www.spicejet.com with immediate effect for travel for two months starting from August 1 to September 30 across the entire SpiceJet network. Passenger service fee, relevant airport taxes and fuel charge will apply, said a press note from SpiceJet.
The offer is open to serving and retired defence and paramilitary personnel and their family members with valid ID card. Bookings made under the offer cannot be rescheduled or cancelled. The offer is not valid for bookings for infants. Customers can log on to www.spicejet.com and book their tickets under the scheme.
At the time of check-in, they will have to produce their valid ID, the note said.