Spiritual Guru Jagadguru Kripalu Maharaj passes away
- Will reach out to 'muslim' brothers, address Ram Temple issue: Modi
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- CJI bars advocate's entry in SC for 6 months for sexual harrassment
- April 22 Campaign roundup: Modi hurls a 'khooni panja' at Cong, says its responsible for 1100 lives in Telangana
- IPL 7: It's that man Glenn Maxwell again
Spiritual guru Jagadguru Kripalu Maharaj Friday passed away at a private hospital following a brain injury.
The 91-year-old godman was flown in from Allahabad on November 11 in a critical condition and was on ventilator support.
An emergency surgery was performed on him for an 'acute subdural haemotoma' or brain injury, which he developed after he slipped in his Ashram few days back, hospital sources said.
He passed away at 7.05 am Friday at a private hospital in Gurgaon.
He was the preceptor of Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat, a worldwide Hindu non-profit organization with five main spiritual centers, four in India and one in the USA.