Spiritual Guru Jagadguru Kripalu Maharaj passes away
- Modi takes on Mulayam, says SP misleading people under veil of secularism
- Next govt won't be formed without AAP support: Arvind Kejriwal
- Lok Sabha polls likely to commence in seven phases from April 2nd week
- China blames Islamic militants for attack by knife-wielding 'terrorists'
- Ordinances on Seemandhra, Rahul Bills are likely today
Spiritual guru Jagadguru Kripalu Maharaj Friday passed away at a private hospital following a brain injury.
The 91-year-old godman was flown in from Allahabad on November 11 in a critical condition and was on ventilator support.
An emergency surgery was performed on him for an 'acute subdural haemotoma' or brain injury, which he developed after he slipped in his Ashram few days back, hospital sources said.
He passed away at 7.05 am Friday at a private hospital in Gurgaon.
He was the preceptor of Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat, a worldwide Hindu non-profit organization with five main spiritual centers, four in India and one in the USA.
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha 2014 Candidates – Full list
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today