- Indrani told ex-husband if Sheena dies, we share Peter’s fortune, says Police
- Patidar Protests: Gujarat braces for a funeral as Hardik Patel heads to Delhi today
- Govt plans to set up teams of experts to quickly react to ‘negative news’
- Uttarakhand, 2 years later: A reason to smile
- Inform me of your meetings with minister Prakash Javadekar: MoeF Secretary to team
Following the success of Paan Singh Tomar in 2012, UTV Motion Pictures is working on a coffee-table book based on the athlete's life. Untitled as of now, the book, being worked on in association with the film's director Tigmanshu Dhulia and lead actor Irrfan, will attempt to give readers a glimpse into the real life of Tomar with some of his rare pictures. Through the book, says Irrfan, India will get to see the real face of the athlete who represented India at the 1958 Asian Games in Tokyo, Japan.
The book, however, also shows the making of the movie, which Dhulia terms as "equally compelling". Adds Siddharth Roy Kapur, Managing Director – Studios, Disney UTV, "It is very important for filmmakers and studios to archive stories around iconic movies, which can inspire future generations." The book will hit the stands by mid-year.