- Positions hardening, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- After Fali, former SC judge K T Thomas questions Lokpal selection
- Paswan calls him vikas purush as Modi sells âNational Development Allianceâ
- Supreme Court directs Centre, states to stop discrimination against HIV+ kids
- Judge among 11 dead in Pakistan court in alleged suicide attack
Following the success of Paan Singh Tomar in 2012, UTV Motion Pictures is working on a coffee-table book based on the athlete's life. Untitled as of now, the book, being worked on in association with the film's director Tigmanshu Dhulia and lead actor Irrfan, will attempt to give readers a glimpse into the real life of Tomar with some of his rare pictures. Through the book, says Irrfan, India will get to see the real face of the athlete who represented India at the 1958 Asian Games in Tokyo, Japan.
The book, however, also shows the making of the movie, which Dhulia terms as "equally compelling". Adds Siddharth Roy Kapur, Managing Director – Studios, Disney UTV, "It is very important for filmmakers and studios to archive stories around iconic movies, which can inspire future generations." The book will hit the stands by mid-year.