- Rahul Gandhi brings up Narendra Modi's marital status at Doda rally
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Why should I condemn it, asks Deve Gowda on Mulayam Singh's 'rape' remark
- Congress rakes up Vajpayee's Rajdharma remark post 2002 Gujarat riots to take on Modi
- Those with blood on their hands should not speak about the country: Mamata
- After Mulayam's rape shocker, Abu Azmi suggests death for sex 'with or without consent'
Following the success of Paan Singh Tomar in 2012, UTV Motion Pictures is working on a coffee-table book based on the athlete's life. Untitled as of now, the book, being worked on in association with the film's director Tigmanshu Dhulia and lead actor Irrfan, will attempt to give readers a glimpse into the real life of Tomar with some of his rare pictures. Through the book, says Irrfan, India will get to see the real face of the athlete who represented India at the 1958 Asian Games in Tokyo, Japan.
The book, however, also shows the making of the movie, which Dhulia terms as "equally compelling". Adds Siddharth Roy Kapur, Managing Director – Studios, Disney UTV, "It is very important for filmmakers and studios to archive stories around iconic movies, which can inspire future generations." The book will hit the stands by mid-year.