Spot-fixing: As it all sinks in, Sreesanth breaks down in tears, 'accepts mistake'
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Around 12.30 pm, Sreesanth was allowed a meeting with his brother and a lawyer. The meeting, sources said, lasted about 50 minutes. Sreesanth's brother brought him food from home, but Sreesanth ate very little. He kept breaking down in tears, sources said.
"He sat on the chair, and leaned across the table, his head in his hands, crying. He is opening up now, and has accepted his mistake. Although he claims he did so only on the advice of bookie Jiju," said an officer.