Spot-fixing: As it all sinks in, Sreesanth breaks down in tears, 'accepts mistake'
- Naxal threat has to be quashed with a firm hand, says Pranab, as Maoists kill 16 in Chhattisgarh ambush
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to the west coast
- AAP defends Rs 20,000 per person dinner with Kejriwal, says it was transparent
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
Around 12.30 pm, Sreesanth was allowed a meeting with his brother and a lawyer. The meeting, sources said, lasted about 50 minutes. Sreesanth's brother brought him food from home, but Sreesanth ate very little. He kept breaking down in tears, sources said.
"He sat on the chair, and leaned across the table, his head in his hands, crying. He is opening up now, and has accepted his mistake. Although he claims he did so only on the advice of bookie Jiju," said an officer.
- Lack of legal power hampers probe into missing Malaysian Airlines jet
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express