Spot-fixing probe widens, Delhi top cop says 3 more players are under scanner
Ritu Sarin : New Delhi, Thu May 23 2013, 10:06 hrs
Commissioner of Delhi Police, Neeraj Kumar.
- My government will not be vindictive: Narendra Modi on Robert Vadra
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- Rahul Gandhi tells Narendra Modi: 'Ullu' banana band karo
- Karnataka: At least six burnt to death, 12 injured as bus catches fire
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score: Mumbai Indians take on KKR in opener
"Rather than us analyzing the fixed overs as part of the evidence we present to court, we want an expert deputed by the BCCI to do it for us. This will help us when we compile the evidence," a top Delhi Police officer said.