Sreesanth fiasco: Adversity will help to galvanise side, says Rahul Dravid
- In Delhi, Hardik Patel says he will take movement across country
- Bihar: BJP hits back, says it was not a Swabhiman rally but Apman rally
- Hindu women should never marry outside community: Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti
- Ready to amend Land Acquisition Act, ordinance will lapse tomorrow: PM
- Sheena murder case: Suitcase seized, accused taken to Raigad forest to 'recreate' crime scene
Rajasthan Royals captain Rahul Dravid said that tough situations test the character of top teams and he expects that his boys would overcome the current crisis that has rocked the cricket world after S Sreesanth and two other players were arrested for their alleged role in the spot-fixing scandal.
"I think adversities helps us to galvanize a side. We have come close as a group and hope to perform well," the 40-year-old former India captain said during the toss of his team's IPL match against Hyderabad Sunrisers.
Asked about how tough it has been, he made no bones in accepting the fact.
"It has been really tough not only for me but for everyone who follows the game of cricket," Dravid said.