Sreesanth ties knot with jewellery designer from Jaipur
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Jaitley slams Rahul over 'ullu' barb; polling underway in 12 states
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- Is there a vikas vote? Healthier babies make not a whimper on campaign pitch in Hazaribagh
- Alagiri backs âgreat manâ Modi as PM
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
Indian cricketer S Sreesanth tied knot with Bhuvneshwari Kumari, of Jaipur's Shikhavat family, at Sree Krishna temple in Guruvayoor on Thursday.
The marriage as per the traditional Kerala Hindu style was held at an auspicious time this morning.
The function was attended by the family members of Sreesanth and Kumari.Rituals as per Rajasthani culture were held at a private hotel in Kochi on Wednesday.
Kumari, a jewellery designer by profession, first met Sreesanth six year ago during a one-day cricket match against Pakistan in Jaipur.
Sreesanth had announced the marriage earlier this year before he got embroiled in the match-fixing scandal in May. Although the cricketer was jailed in the match-fixing case for 21 days and was banned by the BCCI from all forms of cricket, Kumari stood by her beleaguered lover.After the ceremonial functions at Guruvayoor temple, the newly-wed would leave for Sreesanth's native place Kothamangalam in Ernakulam for a reception.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18