Sreesanth ties knot with jewellery designer from Jaipur
- Narendra Modi new talking point in Tamil Nadu, but few say they will vote for him
- 78 pc turnout, but few can show ink mark
- Giriraj Singh stands by his Pak remark; BJP dissociates itself from him
- Pratapgarh Dalits angry with Mayawati, Muslims feel âunsafeâ
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Bismillah Khan's family says no to propose Modi's name
Indian cricketer S Sreesanth tied knot with Bhuvneshwari Kumari, of Jaipur's Shikhavat family, at Sree Krishna temple in Guruvayoor on Thursday.
The marriage as per the traditional Kerala Hindu style was held at an auspicious time this morning.
The function was attended by the family members of Sreesanth and Kumari.Rituals as per Rajasthani culture were held at a private hotel in Kochi on Wednesday.
Kumari, a jewellery designer by profession, first met Sreesanth six year ago during a one-day cricket match against Pakistan in Jaipur.
Sreesanth had announced the marriage earlier this year before he got embroiled in the match-fixing scandal in May. Although the cricketer was jailed in the match-fixing case for 21 days and was banned by the BCCI from all forms of cricket, Kumari stood by her beleaguered lover.After the ceremonial functions at Guruvayoor temple, the newly-wed would leave for Sreesanth's native place Kothamangalam in Ernakulam for a reception.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota