Sreesanth top videos: IPL 2013 spot-fixing et al
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi, says her focus remains Rae Bareli and Amethi
- After Sanjay Baru, former coal secretary Parakh's book embarrasses PM; 'Singh had little political authority'
- Two yrs after townâs first-ever riots, Kosi Kalan shadow hangs large over Mathura
- Fresh FIR against Azam Khan
- Elections 2014 Live: BJP wants to destroy secular values, only Congress promises secularism, says Sonia Gandhi
Shanthakumaran Sreesanth has always been in the news for all the erroneous reasons. This time in IPL 2013 for the very worse reasons. The very extreme bowler is very emotional, which is well exhibited in his conduct, both on and off the field.
Numerous events have glorified Sreesanth's very ordinary cricketing career. Any moment where the seamer changing the game on his head with a match-winning spell? Or participated in a defining moment which changed the course of the game?
All one remembers is how he kept the crowd on their feet, captains on their toes, and the batsman on the move. With abundance of talent in his belly, Sreesanth did all the deeds to undo what he was and could have been recognised for- quality seam bowling.
Countless events are on offer where Sreesanth stole the show with some annoying non-cricketing activities. Sledging, crying, howling, getting slapped, hitting the pitch, dancing after a six, and what not? A look at some of the most colourful events in the bowler's off-colour career so far
Watch: Dhoni making funny comments on Sreesanth during a Test match. The skipper at his best. Hilarious!
When Yuvraj had enough of Sreesanth
Watch: During his KXIP days in the IPL, Sreesanth continued to be erratic with the ball, and his act after the batsmen creamed him to the boundary didn\'t please his then skipper Yuvraj one bit. Furious!
What a match, what a catch
Watch: The inaugural T20 cup almost boarded the flight to Pakistan before Misbah scooped it in the air, and Sreesanth caught it without much fuss. And, the celebrations begun. What a high!
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign
- JERC approves sale of solar power at Rs 1.13 per unit