Sreesanth top videos: IPL 2013 spot-fixing et al
- Modi government softens stand on controversial Land Acquisition Bill, says ready for talks
- Gangster Abu Salem sentenced to life imprisonment in Pradeep Jain murder case
- Went to casino for dinner with family, apologise for my choice of venue: Moin Khan
- Ready to discuss issue of alleged stealing of Petroleum ministry documents: Government
- Salman Khan black buck poaching case: Jodhpur court defers verdict
Shanthakumaran Sreesanth has always been in the news for all the erroneous reasons. This time in IPL 2013 for the very worse reasons. The very extreme bowler is very emotional, which is well exhibited in his conduct, both on and off the field.
Numerous events have glorified Sreesanth's very ordinary cricketing career. Any moment where the seamer changing the game on his head with a match-winning spell? Or participated in a defining moment which changed the course of the game?
All one remembers is how he kept the crowd on their feet, captains on their toes, and the batsman on the move. With abundance of talent in his belly, Sreesanth did all the deeds to undo what he was and could have been recognised for- quality seam bowling.
Countless events are on offer where Sreesanth stole the show with some annoying non-cricketing activities. Sledging, crying, howling, getting slapped, hitting the pitch, dancing after a six, and what not? A look at some of the most colourful events in the bowler's off-colour career so far
Watch: Dhoni making funny comments on Sreesanth during a Test match. The skipper at his best. Hilarious!
When Yuvraj had enough of Sreesanth
Watch: During his KXIP days in the IPL, Sreesanth continued to be erratic with the ball, and his act after the batsmen creamed him to the boundary didn\'t please his then skipper Yuvraj one bit. Furious!
What a match, what a catch
Watch: The inaugural T20 cup almost boarded the flight to Pakistan before Misbah scooped it in the air, and Sreesanth caught it without much fuss. And, the celebrations begun. What a high!