Srei Infra gets sebi nod for debt fund
Srei Infrastructure today said that it has received the Certificate of Registration from market regulator Sebi for its infrastructure debt fund.
"We are delighted to receive the approval for mutual fund. Infrastructure Debt Fund (IDF) via Mutual fund route opens up long-term funding options for the infrastructure sector, which is the need of hour," Srei Infrastructure Finance Chairman and Managing Director Hemant Kanoria said in a statement.
The company, however, did not mention the expected date of launch of the fund and the funds it is going to raise.
"Institutions, like Pension Funds, Insurance Companies and Provident Funds, which have long-term liabilities require investment opportunities with matching cash flows. IDF via the Mutual Fund route would make a good investment vehicle for these institutions," Srei Mutual Fund Asset Management CEO Mohit Sachdev said.
- Whistleblower alleged kickbacks, favours in ‘thin client’ procurement; NDA never completed inquiry
- Pune AAP volunteers all set to hit campaign trail in Varanasi
- ‘Interstate’ gang of chain snatchers held; gold worth Rs 80 lakh seized
- CBI, Army vigilance wing carry out daylong search at NDA
- Balancing Act
- Ahir kin rivalry dominates poll landscape