Srei Infra gets sebi nod for debt fund
- Indrani told ex-husband if Sheena dies, we share Peter’s fortune, says Police
- Patidar Protests: Gujarat braces for a funeral as Hardik Patel heads to Delhi today
- Govt plans to set up teams of experts to quickly react to ‘negative news’
- Uttarakhand, 2 years later: A reason to smile
- Inform me of your meetings with minister Prakash Javadekar: MoeF Secretary to team
Srei Infrastructure today said that it has received the Certificate of Registration from market regulator Sebi for its infrastructure debt fund.
"We are delighted to receive the approval for mutual fund. Infrastructure Debt Fund (IDF) via Mutual fund route opens up long-term funding options for the infrastructure sector, which is the need of hour," Srei Infrastructure Finance Chairman and Managing Director Hemant Kanoria said in a statement.
The company, however, did not mention the expected date of launch of the fund and the funds it is going to raise.