Sridevi approached for Amol Gupte's 'Hawaa Hawaai'
Bollywood star Sridevi might do a cameo in Amol Gupte's upcoming film 'Hawaa Hawaai', titled on one of her most famous dance number from yesteryear hit film 'Mr India'.
The 50-year-old made a successful comeback on silver screen with 'English Vinglish' almost after a gap of 15 years in 2012.
Recently Fox Star Studios sent feelers to Sridevi to make a special appearance in Gupte's upcoming film but her decision is pending.
"The makers strongly feel that she should be a part of the film since its very name is derived from one of Sridevi's hit songs. Her shoot is being planned for January. She will be seen in a few scenes. However, she is yet to give her nod to the cameo," sources said.
The popular song -- 'Kehte Hain Mujhko Hawa Hawai' – from the 1987 film, earned Sridevi the tag of Miss Hawa Hawai.
An out-and-out masala movie 'Hawaa Hawaai' stars Amole's son Partho Gupte and Saqib Saleem.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties