Sridevi approached for Amol Gupte's 'Hawaa Hawaai'
- Pakistan High Commission staffer asked to leave India after leak of sensitive defence documents
- Cyrus Mistry hits back at Tata Group with slew of allegations: Fraudulent transactions, unethical ways
- Tata Sons vs Cyrus: Sebi, govt keep watch, BSE seeks clarification
- Kashmir is a matter for India, Pakistan to sort out: British PM Theresa May
- It's unfortunate, because it has set a terrible precedent: Farhan Akhtar on Johar-MNS deal
Bollywood star Sridevi might do a cameo in Amol Gupte's upcoming film 'Hawaa Hawaai', titled on one of her most famous dance number from yesteryear hit film 'Mr India'.
The 50-year-old made a successful comeback on silver screen with 'English Vinglish' almost after a gap of 15 years in 2012.
Recently Fox Star Studios sent feelers to Sridevi to make a special appearance in Gupte's upcoming film but her decision is pending.
"The makers strongly feel that she should be a part of the film since its very name is derived from one of Sridevi's hit songs. Her shoot is being planned for January. She will be seen in a few scenes. However, she is yet to give her nod to the cameo," sources said.
The popular song -- 'Kehte Hain Mujhko Hawa Hawai' – from the 1987 film, earned Sridevi the tag of Miss Hawa Hawai.
- By brokering for MNS, Devendra Fadnavis has shown himself as a CM afraid of a bully
- Pak PM would do well to study the past before choosing Raheel Sharif’s successor
- What general news channels could learn from business news anchors
- India’s abstention from UN negotiations for nuclear disarmament would be a lost chance
- India must delink classroom teaching from student learning
- In the long run, the rift within SP may make space for a clearer leadership