Sridevi likely set for Padma-Vadma, Rajesh Khanna in running too?
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
While there is no clarity on a Padma for the late Rajesh Khanna, Sridevi, who made a successful comeback with the movie English Vinglish seems likely to get the award this year.
The Padma Awards for 120 eminent personalities will be announced a day before Saturday's Republic Day celebrations.