Sridevi likely set for Padma-Vadma, Rajesh Khanna in running too?
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
While there is no clarity on a Padma for the late Rajesh Khanna, Sridevi, who made a successful comeback with the movie English Vinglish seems likely to get the award this year.
The Padma Awards for 120 eminent personalities will be announced a day before Saturday's Republic Day celebrations.