Sridevi to be the brand ambassador of Tanishq?
- Espionage racket with ISI links busted in Jammu, Kolkata; BSF jawan among five arrested
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to attend UN climate summit
- Nepal releases 13 SSB personnel after brief detention
- Turkey to hand over body of dead Russian pilot to Moscow: PM
- Bhushan challenges Kejriwal for public debate on Lokpal Bill
Whenever there is a mention of the term is the 'Original Queen Bee', the only name that pops out in our minds is that of 'Miss Hawa hawaai' aka Sridevi. Even though she started off at a very early age in life; she went onto rule the silver screen with her golden presence for many, many years.
Despite the fact that she had taken a sabbatical for marriage and kids, that just hasn't taken the acting bug off her. Testimonial to this is in the form of her superlative performance in her latest release English Vinglish. Needless to say that, she is still a hot property amongst the film folks as well as FMCG circles, even today! According to Bollywood Hungama's reliable sources, Sridevi has now been signed up as the brand ambassador of the jewelry major Tanishq.
- Ahead of the Paris summit, India has been again targeted as a spoiler
- Shunning coal not viable for India; World needs to come together to make it cleaner
- Detained at IFFI: You can chain our hands, but you can't choke our voices
- How 'secular', 'socialist' came to be part of Constitution, and why they remain
- Next door Nepal: Blaming the neighbour
- True economic reform is one that makes a clean break from the past