Sridevi to be the brand ambassador of Tanishq?
- His hands tied, PM surrendered to Sonia: ex-media adviserâs book
- How can Modi honour women if he canât mention his wife, asks Rahul
- Mewat simmers after poll clash, killing of Muslim youth
- After rare skull surgery at AIIMS, twins from Kerala look like each other
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Rahul Gandhi to file nomination papers from Amethi today
Whenever there is a mention of the term is the 'Original Queen Bee', the only name that pops out in our minds is that of 'Miss Hawa hawaai' aka Sridevi. Even though she started off at a very early age in life; she went onto rule the silver screen with her golden presence for many, many years.
Despite the fact that she had taken a sabbatical for marriage and kids, that just hasn't taken the acting bug off her. Testimonial to this is in the form of her superlative performance in her latest release English Vinglish. Needless to say that, she is still a hot property amongst the film folks as well as FMCG circles, even today! According to Bollywood Hungama's reliable sources, Sridevi has now been signed up as the brand ambassador of the jewelry major Tanishq.
The official announcement of the same is awaited.
- Under attack over rape remark, SP chief Mulayam Yadav blames media
- JD(S) releases manifesto, vows to protect interests of state
- Ambareesh returns, says will sort ‘minor differences’
- Sagar Ghosh killing: Breather for DGP as HC stays single bench order
- Face of Gujarat riots is face of BJP: Mamata
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit