Sridevi to be the brand ambassador of Tanishq?
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Whenever there is a mention of the term is the 'Original Queen Bee', the only name that pops out in our minds is that of 'Miss Hawa hawaai' aka Sridevi. Even though she started off at a very early age in life; she went onto rule the silver screen with her golden presence for many, many years.
Despite the fact that she had taken a sabbatical for marriage and kids, that just hasn't taken the acting bug off her. Testimonial to this is in the form of her superlative performance in her latest release English Vinglish. Needless to say that, she is still a hot property amongst the film folks as well as FMCG circles, even today! According to Bollywood Hungama's reliable sources, Sridevi has now been signed up as the brand ambassador of the jewelry major Tanishq.
The official announcement of the same is awaited.