Sridevi to be the brand ambassador of Tanishq?
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
Whenever there is a mention of the term is the 'Original Queen Bee', the only name that pops out in our minds is that of 'Miss Hawa hawaai' aka Sridevi. Even though she started off at a very early age in life; she went onto rule the silver screen with her golden presence for many, many years.
Despite the fact that she had taken a sabbatical for marriage and kids, that just hasn't taken the acting bug off her. Testimonial to this is in the form of her superlative performance in her latest release English Vinglish. Needless to say that, she is still a hot property amongst the film folks as well as FMCG circles, even today! According to Bollywood Hungama's reliable sources, Sridevi has now been signed up as the brand ambassador of the jewelry major Tanishq.
The official announcement of the same is awaited.