Sridevi to make a comeback in Gauri Shinde’s film
- BJP defends its leadership from attack by party veterans, welcomes guidance and suggestion of 'seniors'
- Advani, Joshi, others issue statement on Bihar debacle; say party captive to handful, ask for review
- Bar bribery case: K M Mani resigns as Finance Minister of Kerala
- Govt eases FDI norms in 15 major sectors, including defence, civil aviation
- OROP: Over 2,000 war veterans return medals, Parrikar says 'behaviour unlike that of a soldier'
She has finally chosen the film to make her comeback on the big screen. Sridevi will be doing Gauri Shinde's (R. Balki's wife) film that Shinde has written and will be directing.
The actress, who was last seen in Pankaj Parashar\'s Meri Biwi Ka Jawab Nahin in which she played Akshay Kumar's spunky wife, was at one time planning to make her comeback with the sequel to Mr India but now it seems that she has settled for the debutant director's film.
- India’s external sector has never been as strong as it has been since 1991-92
- An alarming rise in pollution levels underscores the urgent need for better regulation
- Government needs to double its overall support to farmers
- Bihar poll results do not mean Modi has to alter his international relations strategy
- Nepal-India relations: A step too far
- Bihar has been transformed from the graveyard of revolutions to a source of new hope