Sridevi to make a comeback in Gauri Shinde’s film
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
She has finally chosen the film to make her comeback on the big screen. Sridevi will be doing Gauri Shinde's (R. Balki's wife) film that Shinde has written and will be directing.
The actress, who was last seen in Pankaj Parashar\'s Meri Biwi Ka Jawab Nahin in which she played Akshay Kumar's spunky wife, was at one time planning to make her comeback with the sequel to Mr India but now it seems that she has settled for the debutant director's film.