Srinagar-Muzaffarabad bus runs on schedule
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
Amid tension between the Indian and Pakistani armies on the Line of Control and suspension of trade and bus service between Poonch and Rawalakote, the first signs of normalcy could be seen on Monday at the Kaman Post when the Srinagar-Muzaffarabad bus service plied as per schedule.
While 30 passengers from the Valley crossed over to Muzaffarabad, 22 passengers from Pakistan occupied Kashmir arrived in the Valley.
Regional Passport Officer, Srinagar, Firdous Iqbal told The Indian Express that the crossing took place at the Kaman Post on Monday afternoon as usual. He said that the crossing took place in a peaceful environment.