Srinagar-Muzaffarabad bus runs on schedule
- For âcheeringâ Pakistan in India match, university in Meerut suspends 67 Kashmiri students
- You told us go to hell, says Supreme Court, sends Subrata Roy to jail
- Congress-RJD pact likely today; Kerala Guv resigns, may contest
- Attacker, victim: 2 faces of Gujarat riots come together for âHindu-Muslimâ unity
- UP kidsâ killer disease spread through lice, expert panel finds
Amid tension between the Indian and Pakistani armies on the Line of Control and suspension of trade and bus service between Poonch and Rawalakote, the first signs of normalcy could be seen on Monday at the Kaman Post when the Srinagar-Muzaffarabad bus service plied as per schedule.
While 30 passengers from the Valley crossed over to Muzaffarabad, 22 passengers from Pakistan occupied Kashmir arrived in the Valley.
Regional Passport Officer, Srinagar, Firdous Iqbal told The Indian Express that the crossing took place at the Kaman Post on Monday afternoon as usual. He said that the crossing took place in a peaceful environment.