SRK and Deepika launch Chennai Express trailer!
- Telangana LIVE: Bill passed by throwing all norms to the wind, says Kiran Kumar Reddy after quitting Congress
- Protests in RS over Telangana, papers snatched from Secretary General
- Rajiv Gandhi killers to be released, Jayalalithaa takes decision at Tamil Nadu Cabinet meet
- Decision to black out Telangana proceedings taken by Lok Sabha secretariat, confirms Kamal Nath
- Express 5: AAP kickstarts its poll funding drive and Telangana Bill passed in Lok Sabha
The much awaited SRK-Deepika jodi finally made its way to screens.
The cast kept with the fun theme of the film and joked and laughed at the first look of Rohit Shetty's Chennai Express.
The story is about a man whose entire life changes after he falls in love with the daughter of a don.
This is Golmaal director Rohit Shetty's first love story.
"There are a lot of things I've done for the first time in this film", says Shetty. He was all praise for his lead actor Shah Rukh, "Shah Rukh is a great actor and a superb person," he said.
This is both Deepika and Shah Rukh Khan's first film with Rohit Shetty.
Deepika looked stunning in a cream white flowing Indian outfit at the trailer launch of the film. Deepika plays the role of a South-Indian girl in the film.
Talking about her accent, she says, " No it's not dubbed. We worked really hard for it. And it's now become a part of how I speak." The actress was a good sport and even obliged us with a dialogue from the film in her South-Indian accent.
The actress has always claimed she fell in love with Shah Rukh when she was just 8-9 years old. "Don't we look great on screen?" she asked with a wide smile.
Lead actor Shah Rukh Khan praised Rohit Shetty to the skies, "I've been meeting Rohit for the past 1 and half years. He's a wonderful person. This is the only film I've worked in where the girls on set find the director more attractive than me," he says jokingly.
Watch the trailer:
Talking about his co-star Deepika, SRK said: "She's a fantastic actress. She's been working really hard and her last 3 films have been fantastic. She started with us and I've always felt protective about her. Whatever we wrote for the film, she has gone beyond that."