SRK, Deepika's Chennai Express costumes to be auctioned for charity
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Bollywood superstar SRK and Deepika Padukone are going to do their bit for charity. According to reports, the Chennai Express team is planning to auction some of the clothes worn by the two stars in the movie and extend the proceedings to charity.
The auction will take place just before the release of the film.
King Khan is sporting denim jackets and supercool aviators, while Deepika is a traditional south Indian beauty in her heavily embroidered Kanjeevaram saris in the movie.
Looks like team Chennai Express will leave no stone unturned to reach out to the masses before the release.
After a long wait of six years the Om Shanti Om pair are making a come back in Rohit Shetty's action comedy Chennai Express.
The forthcoming film which has already created a buzz has been produced by Shah Rukh Khan's wife Gauri Khan under her production banner Red Chillies Entertainment.
The film will now be releasing on August 9, that is Eid.