SRK registers Don 2 tattoo in his name
- Pak army 'caught India by throat' during Kargil war: Musharraf
- Aruna Shanbaug's 42-year struggle ends, fellow nurses, kin bid adieu
- Can't follow your directions: Sisodia to LG on appointments
- PM Modi visits South Korea, signs 7 agreements including DTAA revision
- 'What happened to Modi asking Bangladeshi infiltrators to pack up'
There is a first for all things and this time it's none other than Shah Rukh Khan who has become the first celebrity to register a tattoo in his name. The 'D' tattoo worn by Khan in his upcoming film Don 2 has been registered for copyright protection against his name.
The tattoo in question which Khan sports on his arm in the film will also be used on the film's entire range of merchandise like caps, T-shirts, bags and other stuff. The reason behind this registration is to protect the copyright of the tattoo design worn by SRK and to keep the franchise alive.