SRK registers Don 2 tattoo in his name
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
There is a first for all things and this time it's none other than Shah Rukh Khan who has become the first celebrity to register a tattoo in his name. The 'D' tattoo worn by Khan in his upcoming film Don 2 has been registered for copyright protection against his name.
The tattoo in question which Khan sports on his arm in the film will also be used on the film's entire range of merchandise like caps, T-shirts, bags and other stuff. The reason behind this registration is to protect the copyright of the tattoo design worn by SRK and to keep the franchise alive.