SRK registers Don 2 tattoo in his name
- 'Shahzada' and 'Matashree' are only concerned about being in power, says Modi; Sonia harps on secularism
- Supreme Court commutes death penalty of Devinderpal Singh Bhullar to life term
- Arun Jaitley rules out Modi's apology on 2002 Gujarat riots
- Former Pak President Pervez Musharraf indicted in treason case
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Mulayam vows to blunt Modi's PM ambitions; Mamata Banerjee says TMC will play vital role in govt formation
There is a first for all things and this time it's none other than Shah Rukh Khan who has become the first celebrity to register a tattoo in his name. The 'D' tattoo worn by Khan in his upcoming film Don 2 has been registered for copyright protection against his name.
The tattoo in question which Khan sports on his arm in the film will also be used on the film's entire range of merchandise like caps, T-shirts, bags and other stuff. The reason behind this registration is to protect the copyright of the tattoo design worn by SRK and to keep the franchise alive.
- Mamata attacks BJP, reiterates TMC will play vital role in govt formation
- AAP nominee against Khurshid quits, claims corruption in party
- MP: Sushma Swaraj, Kamal Nath, Jyotiraditya Scindia among heavyweights in LS poll ring
- Watching TV tied to poor snacking habits, heart disease risk
- Jaswant Singh complains against Vasundhara Raje; poll authorities dismiss it
- Nilekani squandered national resources to US firm: Swamy