SRK registers Don 2 tattoo in his name
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Express 5: Lalu's daughter at Ram Kripal's home and another Navy officer killed
There is a first for all things and this time it's none other than Shah Rukh Khan who has become the first celebrity to register a tattoo in his name. The 'D' tattoo worn by Khan in his upcoming film Don 2 has been registered for copyright protection against his name.
The tattoo in question which Khan sports on his arm in the film will also be used on the film's entire range of merchandise like caps, T-shirts, bags and other stuff. The reason behind this registration is to protect the copyright of the tattoo design worn by SRK and to keep the franchise alive.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today