Salman Khan targets Shah Rukh Khan again
- The gongs of Behmai: 35 years on, will justice be served?
- Mann Ki Baat: Start-up India to crop insurance, here's all that Modi said
- J-K crisis: Mehbooba to chair PDP meet, discuss govt formation
- MCD strike: Kejriwal supports demands of protesting employees
- Fifth Column: Hope PM Modi has realised that India is not Gujarat
Salman Khan lost his cool once again while shooting for an ad film and targeted his archrival Shah Rukh Khan after he was requested to redo a scene with a different facial expression.
According to reports, the 47-year-old actor, who was shooting for an ad film in Mumbai, was asked to redo a walk, to which he bluntly replied: "Agar walk karna hai toh kisi model ko bula lete."
Later, when the stunned director requested him to give more expressions for an extreme close-up shot, the 'Maine Pyar Kiya' star shot back saying, "Agar acting hi karani hai, toh Hrithik ko le lete," it has been revealed.
He didn't stop there and attached one more line "Aur agar over acting karani hai toh Shah Rukh ko le lete."
- The problem in Arunachal is as much about politics as about institutional norms
- The public university is becoming insecure, narrow-minded and conservative
- Building on the Jan Dhan framework, India should move from price to income support
- Haryana panchayat poll outcome does not reflect the state’s social composition
- India’s education system is terribly out of step with the times
- China is not India’s sibling, nor is China India’s nemesis