SSC, HSC students can board buses from front door: BEST
- Haji Ali dargah will have to open doors for women after Bombay HC ruling
- My vision for India is rapid transformation, not gradual evolution: PM Modi
- Panel works on alternative to pellets: Balls of pepper, capsicum gas
- Scorpene leak: Firms to be blacklisted only in cases of clear criminality, says Parrikar
- Sheena Bora murder: Taped conversations emerging on media submitted in court, says CBI
The Brihanmumbai Electric Supply & Transport (BEST) undertaking has permitted students appearing for their SSC and HSC board examinations to board buses from the front door during the period of their examinations while traveling from their residence to the exam centre.
The BEST has also made a provision for all students who have a concessional bus pass for travel between their residence and school to also avail of a concession on bus tickets between their residence and examination centre. The HSC state board exams will begin on February 21, while SSC exams will begin on March 2.
Pipeline bursts hit water supply
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.
- The draft surrogacy bill violates the fundamental right of people to choose modes of parenthood
- Realpolitik drives Myanmar’s outreach to India and China
- Epidemics in India are seldom followed by a long-term response
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within