Star cast of Jatts In Golmaal visit city
- The shrinking of Smriti Irani
- J&K LIVE: Amarnath Yatra resumes, Rajnath Singh assures Mehbooba Mufti all help from Centre
- Under IT, ED scanner, Sanjay Bhandari stopped from boarding UK flight
- Government to IB: Carry out strict checks on collegium names
- Five of 15 Muslims missing from Kerala had converted to Islam just a year ago
The star cast of upcoming Punjabi flick Jatts In Golmaal visited the city on Tuesday at The Yellow Chilli, Sarabha Nagar.
"The movie will tickle your humour bone and leave you in peels of laughter," said comedian Jaswinder Bhalla, who was accompanied by actors B N Sharma and lead actress Sameksha.
Directed by Kshitij Chaudhary, the film also stars Aarya Babbar, Gurpreet Ghuggi, Binnu Dhillon, Karamjit Anmol, Sardar Sohi and Harpreet Johal.
The story, screenplay and dialogues have been written by Naresh Kathooria who is known for his work in Carry on Jatta.
"Aarya Babbar, the protagonist, wants to fly off to Canada by hook or crook. All the confusion and comedy of errors that happen during his journey forms the crux of movie," said producer Manmohan Singh Jandu.
- Hostilities between Pakistan and Afghanistan are rising
- Supreme Court must play referee in Centre-Delhi government tussle
- Police departments are home to deep-seated gender bias and stereotyping
- Prakash Javadekar must ensure ideology does not take precedence over reform
- Brexit militates against the spirit of human oneness
- Economic reforms: In the next 25 years we have a good chance of wiping out poverty completely