Star cast of Sadi Gali Aaya Karo visits city
- 20 jawans feared dead as Naxals attack CRPF convoy in Chhattisgarh
- Missing Malaysia airline: Man travelling on stolen passport identified as Iranian
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Arvind Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
The star cast of the upcoming romantic movie Sadi Gali Aaya Karo was in the city on Monday. The film has been shot in Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Haryana.
A directorial debut of Sunil Puri, the film is also the debut of lead pair Anuj Puri and Zoya Afroz. Zoya first acted as a child artiste in Hum Saath Saath Hain and also acted in a serial, Sonpari.
Produced by Vinay Puri, the film also has Nav Bajwa in the cast.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express