Star cast of Sadi Gali Aaya Karo visits city
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
The star cast of the upcoming romantic movie Sadi Gali Aaya Karo was in the city on Monday. The film has been shot in Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Haryana.
A directorial debut of Sunil Puri, the film is also the debut of lead pair Anuj Puri and Zoya Afroz. Zoya first acted as a child artiste in Hum Saath Saath Hain and also acted in a serial, Sonpari.
Produced by Vinay Puri, the film also has Nav Bajwa in the cast.