Star cast of Sadi Gali Aaya Karo visits city
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
The star cast of the upcoming romantic movie Sadi Gali Aaya Karo was in the city on Monday. The film has been shot in Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Haryana.
A directorial debut of Sunil Puri, the film is also the debut of lead pair Anuj Puri and Zoya Afroz. Zoya first acted as a child artiste in Hum Saath Saath Hain and also acted in a serial, Sonpari.
Produced by Vinay Puri, the film also has Nav Bajwa in the cast.