- Malaysian plane crashes off Vietnam coast; 5 Indians on board
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
AJAY DEVGN is back in action with his forthcoming movie Singham. The trailer of the actioner, which is a remake of a popular South Indian film of the same name, is out and features the actor as a cop. After having wowed the audience as a special guest on the reality show Emotional Atyachar, Ajay, who has a choc-a-bloc schedule, will make a comeback on the third season of the show as a guest. At present, he is in London shooting for Tezz and is expected back in Mumbai by mid-June. After that, he will be shooting a song and a few scenes for Singham, which is expected to release in July. From June 17, the actor is expected to start shooting for Rascals. Come August, Ajay will go on to shoot with Abhishek Bachchan for Rohit Shetty's comedy Bol Bachan.
Sonakshi Sinha, who celebrated her 24th birthday on June 6, is sure to give her competitors a run for their money. The actress, who is just one film old, has already bagged several projects. Among her forthcoming films are Kick opposite Salman Khan, Rowdy Rathore with Akshay Kumar and Vishwaroopam — where she will share screen space opposite Kamal Hassan. The actor, who has just completed shooting the second schedule of Shirish Kunder's Joker in Mumbai, is also a part of Dabangg-2. While she juggles her tight schedule, it has been learnt that she will soon begin shooting for Viswaroopam. The leggy lass will also start filming Race-2 in September. Despite having a hectic schedule, Sonakshi surely knows how to let her hair down. She was recently spotted at an impromtu bash held by Salman Khan after the music release of his latest film Ready.
Freida Pinto, who walked the red carpet at the 64th Cannes Film Festival with good friend Dev Patel, is presently at London. It was Freida's first appearance at Cannes where she represented cosmetics brand L'Oreal. Three years after the release of Slumdog Millionaire, the actress seems to be taking up only Hollywood projects. After working with the likes of Woody Allen and Julian Schnabel, the petite actress will be seen opposite Hollywood stars including James Franco, John Lithgow and Andy Serkis in the sci-fi film Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes, which is expected to hit the theaters on August 15. She will also be seen in Black Gold and the mega-budget Immortals, which will release in November. Freida will also star in Trishna, directed by Michael Winterbottom of A Mighty Heart fame.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today