Star shower on Chandigarh as Besharam cast arrives for shoot
- Sushma Swaraj rubbishes Pakistan's 4-point peace formula at UN
- US shooting: 15 dead, 20 wounded at Oregon community college; shooter detained
- Day after Dadri lynching, VP Ansari says state has to ensure right to life
- Delhi: Man shoots self at Rajiv Chowk Metro station
- BJP MP compares Modi with Gandhi, Cong says 'sycophancy at its worst'
The city is playing cinematic host once again, this time to writer-director Abhinav Kashyap's latest project, Besharam.
Starring Ranbir Kapoor, Rishi Kapoor, Neetu Kapoor and Pallavi Sharda (an Indian-Australian actor who was seen in My Name is Khan), the film unit has descended on the city for a month-long shooting schedule. Ranbir was in his element as he shot a couple of action sequences on Saturday in Chandigarh Industrial Area Phase 2.
Actor-comedian-host Javed Jaffrey too was seen on the sets. The film is a cops-and-robbers chase story, and has the Kapoor family together for the first time. And no, they are not playing mother-father-son.
While Ranbir is essaying the role of a street-smart, rough-and-tough 'shameless' guy on the run from the law, Rishi is playing a Haryanvi cop.
After hitting roadblocks over the title and casting, Kashyap, who made Dabangg, is back in action with Besharam which has quite an interesting tagline - 'Na samman ka moh, na apmaan ka bhay'.