Star-studded year ahead: 30 films to be shot in Delhi
- Yadav, Bhushan wanted party's defeat in Delhi polls, allege AAP leaders
- Chhattisgarh PDS rice scam: probe widens as police find a list with names, alleged bribes
- Land bill on table, government tells opposition willing to make changes
- His last detention against norms, red flag pre-dated Mufti govt
- Assam MLA claims he warned cops before Dimapur lynching
Officials said Film Commission of Delhi will also be set up at a later stage.
The government also hopes to attract producers from abroad once the system is in place. "In 2011, India saw 42 per cent increase in the number of Hollywood movies shot as compared to the previous year. Majority of them were shot in Delhi,'' a government official said.