Star-studded year ahead: 30 films to be shot in Delhi
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured in road accident in Jaipur; one dead
- Fadnavis rubbishes reports of flight delay, threatens to take legal action
- Madrasas to be de-recognised in Maharashtra; Congress calls the move unconstitutional
- Rs 526 crore for AAP govt publicity; Congress asks is it to purchase media
- Fearing action, 1400 primary teachers with fake degree resign in Bihar
Officials said Film Commission of Delhi will also be set up at a later stage.
The government also hopes to attract producers from abroad once the system is in place. "In 2011, India saw 42 per cent increase in the number of Hollywood movies shot as compared to the previous year. Majority of them were shot in Delhi,'' a government official said.