'Starving' North Korean parents 'eating their children' in famine-hit state
ANI : London, Mon Jan 28 2013, 16:10 hrs
- Navy Chief Admiral DK Joshi resigns taking 'moral responsibility' for INS Sindhuratna accident
- TRS gives jitters to Congress post Telangana creation, says merger unlikely
- Sahara chief Subrata Roy fails to appear in SC, non-bailable arrest warrant issued
- KLF terrorist Bhullar will not be executed in present health condition, Centre tells SC
- BJP offers seven seats to Paswan but with a rider: 'your symbol, our candidate'
In May last year, the South Korean state-run Korean Institute for National Unification said that one man was executed after eating part of a colleague and then trying to sell the remains as mutton, the report added.