State cops not fully prepared to handle IEDs, say experts
- Political parties can't be under RTI Act: Centre tells Supreme Court
- US stocks plunge in early trade; Dow Jones falls more than 1,000 points
- Black Monday: Sensex crashes 1,624 pts; Rs 7-lakh cr wiped out
- OROP row escalates, ex-serviceman on fast-unto-death shifted to hospital
- UN court to India: Suspend all trials against Italian marines
The Institute of IED Management has developed more than 25 models of IEDs. Principal Jamal Khan said, "We give three types of training. The first is basic training for all personnel of the forces. The second is for personnel posted in sensitive areas, and the third level for those who actually handle IEDs, like the BDDS team."