State govt reconstitutes infrastructure sub-committee
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Watch video: Baba Ramdev caught on camera discussing money with BJP candidate
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Protests against Kejriwal in Varanasi; Modi's rally stage collapses due to rain
The Maharashtra government has reconstituted the Cabinet sub-committee on infrastructure. Headed by Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan, the committee comprises Industries Minister Narayan Rane, Public Works Department Minister Chhagan Bhujbal, Home Minister R R Patil, Forest Minister Patangrao Kadam, Rural Development Minister Jayant Patil, Public Undertakings Minister Jaidutt Kshirsagar, Water Resources Minister Sunil Tatkare, Textile Minister Arif Mohammed Naseem Khan, Employment Guarantee Scheme Minister Nitin Raut.
It has been decided that as per the agenda of the meeting, the cabinet minister and the minister of state will also be invited, according to a recent Government Resolution (GR).
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer