State govt reconstitutes infrastructure sub-committee
- Yeddyurappa among 52 Bharatiya Janata Party candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- Ink attack on AAP leader Yogendra Yadav at Jantar Mantar
- RSP quits LDF, to go alone in Lok Sabha elections
The Maharashtra government has reconstituted the Cabinet sub-committee on infrastructure. Headed by Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan, the committee comprises Industries Minister Narayan Rane, Public Works Department Minister Chhagan Bhujbal, Home Minister R R Patil, Forest Minister Patangrao Kadam, Rural Development Minister Jayant Patil, Public Undertakings Minister Jaidutt Kshirsagar, Water Resources Minister Sunil Tatkare, Textile Minister Arif Mohammed Naseem Khan, Employment Guarantee Scheme Minister Nitin Raut.
It has been decided that as per the agenda of the meeting, the cabinet minister and the minister of state will also be invited, according to a recent Government Resolution (GR).
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today