State govt reconstitutes infrastructure sub-committee
- Ghulam Ali's concert in Mumbai cancelled after Shiv Sena's threat
- PM Modi a sensitive person, don't judge him on social media posts: BJP on Dadri lynching
- Why President Mukherjee hit the right notes on core values of 'diversity', 'plurality' and 'tolerance'
- Barack Obama apologises for air strike on Kunduz hospital: White House
- Commercial vehicles entering Delhi to pay environmental tax: NGT
The Maharashtra government has reconstituted the Cabinet sub-committee on infrastructure. Headed by Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan, the committee comprises Industries Minister Narayan Rane, Public Works Department Minister Chhagan Bhujbal, Home Minister R R Patil, Forest Minister Patangrao Kadam, Rural Development Minister Jayant Patil, Public Undertakings Minister Jaidutt Kshirsagar, Water Resources Minister Sunil Tatkare, Textile Minister Arif Mohammed Naseem Khan, Employment Guarantee Scheme Minister Nitin Raut.