State govt’s health scheme ‘dying’: RTI activist
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
The state government's Rajeev Gandhi Jeevandaayi Aarogya Vima Yojana is not being implemented effectively due to the "careless" attitude of officials, an RTI activist has claimed.
"The scheme was introduced this year with fanfare and crores were spent on it. But due to carelessness of state functionaries, this scheme is dying," Anil Galgali, chairman of Athak Seva Sangh, said.
Galgali has made the remarks on the health insurance scheme in a letter to state Chief Secretary J K Banthia and T C Benjamin, Additional Chief Secretary (Health).