State reshuffles IPS pack
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
The state home department transferred on Wednesday 11 IPS officers, including D T Shinde who has been made the new police superintendent of Force One. He was superintendent of Nanded division of the Anti-Corruption Bureau.
The elite Force One was formed after 26/11 on the lines of National Security Guards for counter-terror operations.
D R Karale has been appointed deputy commissioner of police in Mumbai. He was director for vigilance at the excise department. Rajendra Dabhade has been appointed police superintendent for ATS, Mumbai. He was with ATS, Aurangabad. Additional Superintendent of Police for Aheri in Gadchiroli Sudhir Hiremat has been appointed Superintendent of Police for Washim.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words