Statement of doctor recorded in Aarushi murder case
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- Bharatiya Janata Party releases second list of candidates for Lok Sabha elections
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
The statement of Dr Dinesh Kumar was today recorded at a special CBI court here today in the Aarushi-Hemraj murder case.
Dr Kumar of Maulana Azad Medical College told the court about the syllabus of Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) course. The CBI today produced him as a witness. CBI special judge S Lal fixed February 4 as the next date of hearing in the case.
Teenager Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj were murdered in 2008 and since then dentist couple Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, are being tried for the killings
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today