Stay slim with tequila and toothpaste, says Joan Collins
- Pakistan High Commission staffer asked to leave India after leak of sensitive defence documents
- Cyrus Mistry hits back at Tata Group with slew of allegations: Fraudulent transactions, unethical ways
- Tata Sons vs Cyrus: Sebi, govt keep watch, BSE seeks clarification
- Kashmir is a matter for India, Pakistan to sort out: British PM Theresa May
- It's unfortunate, because it has set a terrible precedent: Farhan Akhtar on Johar-MNS deal
Actress Joan Collins is handing out dieting tips on Twitter, suggesting tequila and toothpaste as means to stay slim.
In a series of tweets, the 79-year-old actress has offered slimming tips including peppermint toothpaste to kill the appetite and drinking tequila instead of wine.
Collins' daily morsels of advice for her 100,000 followers began on January 8, starting with: "Some hot tips for losing those stubborn Xmas pounds, #1 best exercise – push yourself away from the dining table. More tomorrow."
Since then she has recommended eating nothing but eggs one day a week, reported Daily Mail.
Unfortunately, not all of the 'Dynasty' star's suggestions have been met with the respect she may feel they deserve.
One fan wrote, "I take the seafood diet: When I see food, I eat."
- By brokering for MNS, Devendra Fadnavis has shown himself as a CM afraid of a bully
- Pak PM would do well to study the past before choosing Raheel Sharif’s successor
- What general news channels could learn from business news anchors
- India’s abstention from UN negotiations for nuclear disarmament would be a lost chance
- India must delink classroom teaching from student learning
- In the long run, the rift within SP may make space for a clearer leadership