Stay slim with tequila and toothpaste, says Joan Collins
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Actress Joan Collins is handing out dieting tips on Twitter, suggesting tequila and toothpaste as means to stay slim.
In a series of tweets, the 79-year-old actress has offered slimming tips including peppermint toothpaste to kill the appetite and drinking tequila instead of wine.
Collins' daily morsels of advice for her 100,000 followers began on January 8, starting with: "Some hot tips for losing those stubborn Xmas pounds, #1 best exercise – push yourself away from the dining table. More tomorrow."
Since then she has recommended eating nothing but eggs one day a week, reported Daily Mail.
Unfortunately, not all of the 'Dynasty' star's suggestions have been met with the respect she may feel they deserve.
One fan wrote, "I take the seafood diet: When I see food, I eat."
Collins also suggested eating less red meat and white foods such as bread and pasta, and ditching 'bloating' fizzy drinks.