Steel prices remain flat in thin trade
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
There was not much activity in the local steel market today as prices moved in a narrow range in the absence of buying support and settled around previous levels.
Marketmen said absence of buying support mainly kept steel prices unaltered.
Following are today's quotations per tonne: CTD saria (Kamdhenu): 8-mm 49,500, 10-mm 48,000, 12-mm 47,000, 16-25 mm 47,600.
Saria Jai Bharat (TMT): 8-mm 45,100, 10 mm 44,800, 12-mm 44,100, 16-25 mm 44,400.
Amba shakti (TMT): 8-mm 45,400, 10-mm 43,100, 12-mm 42,100, 16-25 mm 42,600.
MS Angle: (50x5) (50x6) 42,000, (40x5) (40x6) 42,800. Angle Capital (ISI) (40X5) (40x6) 43,800, (35X5) (65X6) 33,900. Girder 125X65 RS 39,300.