Steel prices remain flat in thin trade
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
There was not much activity in the local steel market today as prices moved in a narrow range in the absence of buying support and settled around previous levels.
Marketmen said absence of buying support mainly kept steel prices unaltered.
Following are today's quotations per tonne: CTD saria (Kamdhenu): 8-mm 49,500, 10-mm 48,000, 12-mm 47,000, 16-25 mm 47,600.
Saria Jai Bharat (TMT): 8-mm 45,100, 10 mm 44,800, 12-mm 44,100, 16-25 mm 44,400.
Amba shakti (TMT): 8-mm 45,400, 10-mm 43,100, 12-mm 42,100, 16-25 mm 42,600.
MS Angle: (50x5) (50x6) 42,000, (40x5) (40x6) 42,800. Angle Capital (ISI) (40X5) (40x6) 43,800, (35X5) (65X6) 33,900. Girder 125X65 RS 39,300.