Steroids in Oscar's home?
- Cricketer Mohd Kaif, Nilekani, Ravi Kishen among 194 in Congress' first list of candidates for the Lok Sabha polls
- Yeddyurappa among 52 Bharatiya Janata Party candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- Ink attack on AAP leader Yogendra Yadav at Jantar Mantar
Oscar Pistorius, the South African double amputee runner, who is accused of killing his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp last week, has been subjected to a drug tests after police found steroids at his home, it was reported.
The Sun and the City Press claimed that sources in the police said that they had taken blood from Pistorius after they found steroids during the course of the investigation. However, there was no official police confirmation about the athlete, who participated in the London Olympics, being subjected to a drug test.
Meanwhile, sportswear manufacturer Nike said on Monday that it has no plans to use Olympic athlete Oscar Pistorius in future ad campaigns. Nike Inc. spokesman KeJuan Wilkins confirmed the shoe company's plans to AP. He declined to say whether Nike had previously had any plans for Pistorius, or whether it will pull current advertising that includes him.
A Nike Internet ad showing Pistorius starting to sprint in his blades with the caption: "I am the bullet in the chamber'' has already been pulled out. Pistorius' website, which has been posting statements from his manager and his family, still shows another Nike ad and logos from other sponsors.
Pistorius' agent has canceled the athlete's future scheduled races.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today