Steve Jobs death caused by respiratory arrest, cancer
- Why didn't Pak raise Kashmir at Ufa: Rajnath on cancellation of NSA talks
- Still No.1: Usain Bolt claws back, just in time
- Narendra Modi not a liar but Rahul is, says Smriti Irani in Amethi
- OROP demand: Union Minister VK Singh's daughter joins protest at Jantar Mantar
- What is Modi trying to achieve? Kejriwal on AAP MLA's arrest
A copy of Steve Jobs' death certificate indicates the Apple co-founder died of respiratory arrest that resulted from pancreatic cancer that had spread to other organs.
Jobs died last Wednesday at age 56. Apple Inc didn't disclose the cause of death, but Jobs had battled pancreatic cancer and had a liver transplant in 2009.
He resigned as Apple's CEO in August while out on his third medical leave in several years.
The death certificate, released yesterday by the Santa Clara County Public Health Department, says Jobs died at his home in Palo Alto. No autopsy was performed.