Steve Jobs death caused by respiratory arrest, cancer
- Delhi High Court raps MCD for strike, says common people are suffering
- Delhi air will never be safe because of its geographical disadvantage: Panel tells High Court
- Tanzanian student targeted because she was black, says envoy
- Supreme Court tells BCCI: Fall in line, Lodha panel report deserves respect
- Adarsh scam: CBI gets Maha Governor's nod to prosecute Ashok Chavan
A copy of Steve Jobs' death certificate indicates the Apple co-founder died of respiratory arrest that resulted from pancreatic cancer that had spread to other organs.
Jobs died last Wednesday at age 56. Apple Inc didn't disclose the cause of death, but Jobs had battled pancreatic cancer and had a liver transplant in 2009.
He resigned as Apple's CEO in August while out on his third medical leave in several years.
The death certificate, released yesterday by the Santa Clara County Public Health Department, says Jobs died at his home in Palo Alto. No autopsy was performed.
- No proof required: MGNREGA does not help poor
- Male-dominated ‘places of worship’ are places where god doesn’t reside
- As Sushma visits Lanka, India should invest its diplomatic capital in finding constitutional solution
- There is talk of 4th industrial revolution. How about spreading the benefits of the preceding three
- It Made China See Red
- Modi’s Idea of India - 2