Steve Jobs' dream before he died 'was to design iCar'
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says âtoffeeâ has caught his fancy after âballoonâ
Apple's visionary co-founder Steve Jobs' final ambition before he died was to see Apple to dominate the roads with its 'iCars'.
According to a report by Business Insider, the co-founder and CEO of the iPhone maker told associates he wanted to create an Apple car.
Jobs also reportedly told the 'Times', during a meeting prior to his death, that he wanted to ''take on Detroit''.
According to the 'Daily Mail', longtime Apple board member Mickey Drexler, who is also the CEO of J Crew, confirmed the report, saying 'Steve''s dream before he died was to design an iCar.'
Drexler believes the never-realized Apple car could have made a serious impact in the American car market.
Meanwhile, Apple's largest rival Google has already famously put weight behind a self-driving car, the paper said.
The Google driver-less car, as it's most often known, has been the subject of countless videos and news articles detailing the likelihood (or unlikelihood) of its success or even feasibility, it added.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties