Steve Jobs' dream before he died 'was to design iCar'
- Nobody will be allowed to break India's unity, says Rajnath after Masarat's arrest
- Modi should behave like a PM, not an RSS 'pracharak': Congress
- Vehicles set ablaze in Kolkata suburb after death of councillor's brother
- Yechury says Modi's frequent foreign trips to make up for years of not being able to fly
- VIDEO: The only Indian civilian to have done aerobatics on a Sukhoi
Apple's visionary co-founder Steve Jobs' final ambition before he died was to see Apple to dominate the roads with its 'iCars'.
According to a report by Business Insider, the co-founder and CEO of the iPhone maker told associates he wanted to create an Apple car.
Jobs also reportedly told the 'Times', during a meeting prior to his death, that he wanted to ''take on Detroit''.
According to the 'Daily Mail', longtime Apple board member Mickey Drexler, who is also the CEO of J Crew, confirmed the report, saying 'Steve''s dream before he died was to design an iCar.'
Drexler believes the never-realized Apple car could have made a serious impact in the American car market.
Meanwhile, Apple's largest rival Google has already famously put weight behind a self-driving car, the paper said.
The Google driver-less car, as it's most often known, has been the subject of countless videos and news articles detailing the likelihood (or unlikelihood) of its success or even feasibility, it added.