Steven Spielberg gifts his coffee table book to Amitabh Bachchan
- SC stays Teesta Setalvad's arrest till Friday
- Arvind Kejriwal meets PM Modi, raises issue of statehood
- We moved from politics of agitation to politics of hope, says Yogendra Yadav
- After Modi's rap, BJP workers shelve NaMo temple project in Rajkot
- Nitish parades his numbers, Bihar Governor calls Manjhi for floor test
Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan got a special gift from oscar winning director Steven Spielberg during his visit to
Big B, who held a special conversation with the Hollywood veteran, tweeted; "Another evening with Steven Spielberg at dinner... a gift for me from him... his coffee table book. What he wrote inside CBD."
Big B and Steven Spielberg held a Q 'n' A during his meeting with India's top 60 directors on Monday evening.
The 70-year-old veteran actor attended the party hosted by Anil and Tina at their residence with daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. His son Abhishek is in Switzerland for the shoot of Yash Raj Film's Dhoom: 3.
Steven Spielberg is in India to celebrate the success of Lincoln which was co-produced by Anil Ambani's Reliance Entertainment.
Steven Spielberg, who is behind genre-defying classics like Jaws, E.T., Jurassic Park, Saving Private Ryan, The Color Purple, Empire of the Sun, Schindler's List, Munich and Lincoln in his 40-year-old career, is accompanied by his wife Kate Capshaw.