Steven Spielberg gifts his coffee table book to Amitabh Bachchan
- Eyes on UP prize, Modi set for Varanasi
- CRPF says police stalled its plan, may have averted Maoist ambush
- To beat poll code, first Jaya movie with MGR returns, angers DMK
- Ishrat Jahan fake encounter case: Javed Sheikh's father moves CBI court against Amit Shah, ex-DGP; wants them arraigned
- Editors slam Arvind Kejriwal for 'irresponsible' media remark
Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan got a special gift from oscar winning director Steven Spielberg during his visit to
Big B, who held a special conversation with the Hollywood veteran, tweeted; "Another evening with Steven Spielberg at dinner... a gift for me from him... his coffee table book. What he wrote inside CBD."
Big B and Steven Spielberg held a Q 'n' A during his meeting with India's top 60 directors on Monday evening.
The 70-year-old veteran actor attended the party hosted by Anil and Tina at their residence with daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. His son Abhishek is in Switzerland for the shoot of Yash Raj Film's Dhoom: 3.
Steven Spielberg is in India to celebrate the success of Lincoln which was co-produced by Anil Ambani's Reliance Entertainment.
Steven Spielberg, who is behind genre-defying classics like Jaws, E.T., Jurassic Park, Saving Private Ryan, The Color Purple, Empire of the Sun, Schindler's List, Munich and Lincoln in his 40-year-old career, is accompanied by his wife Kate Capshaw.