Still too young, 3 city footballers called to Under-19 camp in Goa
- April 24 elections roundup: Four policemen, two polling officers killed in Maoist attack
- Thousands turn up at Narendra Modi's Varanasi roadshow, BJP's PM candidate files nomination papers
- From Marandi vs Soren to Deora vs Sanyal: Top 5 battles in Lok Sabha polls Phase 6
- Rahul Gandhi joins sister Priyanka in attacking Narendra Modi on snoopgate
- IPL 7: KKR seal thriller in Sharjah
"I am sure if they continue to perform like this, they will face no problems in finding a place in the senior national team. All three of them have what it takes to be top-level football players. They have taken the step and I am sure they will soon achieve their dreams," added Harjinder.
If Daniel's red hot form automatically puts him in the playing 11, then both Lalramzauva and Sajid have an added advantage which make them core members of the team. Both of them have led the Indian U-16 team to great heights in the recent times. Apart from that, Lalramzauva navigates the Indian midfield with his slick and defence-splitting passes and Sajid has the towering physical presence in the defence to rattle the opposition attack. "I am amazed at the way Daniel and Lalramzauva have improved in just two years by spending their time with the Indian U-16 team. No doubt the coaches held them in high regard. Apart from being talented, the hardwork they put in can make any coach happy," added Harjinder.