Stinking colleagues biggest office irritant: survey
- Start Up India: Budget 2016 will see friendly tax regime, says Jaitley
- Burkina Faso Attack: At least 20 dead in siege at hotel, al Qaeda claims responsibility
- Jaitley never spoke to me about GST bill, invited me for daughter's wedding: Rahul Gandhi
- Beef search on train: I thought we were alive, why file a complaint and invite harassment, says victim
- India, Pakistan Foreign Secy talks likely in January
Colleagues who smell of sweat have been voted the number one irritant at workplace, according to a new Dutch survey.
Second on the nuisance list are co-workers who do not wash their hands after a visit to the toilet followed by workers with bad breath, found an online survey into work hygiene by jobs website NationaleVacaturebank.nl.
Workers who make sounds while eating and those who sniff and blow their noses too loudly were fourth and fifth on the list respectively, Ria Novosti quoted the Telegraaf daily as reporting.
Office hygiene also left much to be desired as the survey found that more than half of the 1,100 respondents said they never cleaned their desk.