Stinking colleagues biggest office irritant: survey
- J-K: Day after DG level talks, 1 BSF officer killed in Pak firing in Rajouri
- Bihar polls: NDA fails to clinch seat-sharing deal as Manjhi plays hardball
- 70 Indian sailors stranded in Yemen, MEA says working on evacuation
- Shivraj Singh Chouhan heckled near Jhabua blast site; accused absconding
- Munnar tea estate workers end nine-day-long agitation
Colleagues who smell of sweat have been voted the number one irritant at workplace, according to a new Dutch survey.
Second on the nuisance list are co-workers who do not wash their hands after a visit to the toilet followed by workers with bad breath, found an online survey into work hygiene by jobs website NationaleVacaturebank.nl.
Workers who make sounds while eating and those who sniff and blow their noses too loudly were fourth and fifth on the list respectively, Ria Novosti quoted the Telegraaf daily as reporting.
Office hygiene also left much to be desired as the survey found that more than half of the 1,100 respondents said they never cleaned their desk.