Stinking colleagues biggest office irritant: survey
- Obama rules out putting US troops on ground to fight Islamic State
- Heavy rainfall floods Tamil Nadu, rail, road services badly hit; 71 killed so far
- Azam Khan's remarks on Paris attacks spark row, BJP demands action
- French officials identify Belgian national as suspected mastermind
- Awards recognition of talent, they should be cherished: Prez
Colleagues who smell of sweat have been voted the number one irritant at workplace, according to a new Dutch survey.
Second on the nuisance list are co-workers who do not wash their hands after a visit to the toilet followed by workers with bad breath, found an online survey into work hygiene by jobs website NationaleVacaturebank.nl.
Workers who make sounds while eating and those who sniff and blow their noses too loudly were fourth and fifth on the list respectively, Ria Novosti quoted the Telegraaf daily as reporting.
Office hygiene also left much to be desired as the survey found that more than half of the 1,100 respondents said they never cleaned their desk.
- Responses to Mumbai, Paris attacks were strikingly different. But India has learnt since
- Tipu Sultan: Revisionist overlook his bigotry, contemporaries saw nothing else
- True successors of Gandhi-Nehru
- Raja-Mandala: The final burial of non-alignment
- Modi in Britain: Beyond a reiteration of good intentions, little was achieved
- The government’s version of the uniform civil code must be debated publicly