Stinking colleagues biggest office irritant: survey
- SC stays Teesta Setalvad's arrest till Friday
- Arvind Kejriwal meets PM Modi, raises issue of statehood
- We moved from politics of agitation to politics of hope, says Yogendra Yadav
- After Modi's rap, BJP workers shelve NaMo temple project in Rajkot
- Nitish parades his numbers, Bihar Governor calls Manjhi for floor test
Colleagues who smell of sweat have been voted the number one irritant at workplace, according to a new Dutch survey.
Second on the nuisance list are co-workers who do not wash their hands after a visit to the toilet followed by workers with bad breath, found an online survey into work hygiene by jobs website NationaleVacaturebank.nl.
Workers who make sounds while eating and those who sniff and blow their noses too loudly were fourth and fifth on the list respectively, Ria Novosti quoted the Telegraaf daily as reporting.
Office hygiene also left much to be desired as the survey found that more than half of the 1,100 respondents said they never cleaned their desk.
Four out of 10 employees have seen a mouse at work and almost one in 10 have witnessed cockroaches, the report said.