Stock Guru in Rs 500 cr investment fraud
- After Sanjay Baru, former coal secretary Parakh's book embarrasses PM; 'Singh had little political authority'
- Two yrs after townâs first-ever riots, Kosi Kalan shadow hangs large over Mathura
- BSY keeps a low profile, his supporters not sure about BJP
- Modi in TN, Jaya first time targets BJP
- Near n-plant site, Muslim village swings towards Sena
After collecting fees and documents, the couple fled and came to Delhi to establish Stock Guru India, the Jt CP said, adding that police is now trying to trace the other co-accused.
One of the fraud victims, Ankur Sachdeva, a resident of Karol Bagh, said he had invested Rs 12 lakh in Stock Guru India and the couple had earlier kept their promises of providing good returns.
"But then, they said they were closing this business as they were unable to provide them high returns...they ran away with all the money," Sachdev told reporters.
He said the couple used to rope in celebrities and host programmes in farm houses for the investors.