Stock market update: Sensex, Nifty up as Tata Motors, ICICI Bank shares gain
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Infrastructure Development Finance Co Ltd's October-December net profit rose 21.19 percent to 4.69 billion rupees.
Tata Motors January sales fell 29.5 percent to 61,660 units from a year ago. AIRLINES
Jet Airways India Ltd, which is in advanced talks with Etihad Airways to sell a 24 percent stake, will not cede management control to the United Arab Emirates firm, newspaper Mint reported, citing Jet chairman Naresh Goyal.
A group of U.S. consumers has approached a district court in New Jersey to consider a preliminary injunction for a complete recall of Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd's generic version of Lipitor, The Economic Times reported.
The Delhi Development Authority will renew the lease for the Taj Palace hotel in New Delhi's Chanakyapuri, owned by Indian Hotels Company Ltd.
Stocks More on Tata Motors
Company INFO More on Tata Motors