Strait-laced Singapore hit by teacher scandals
- Mandate reflects wisdom of Bihar, it's the defeat of intolerance: Nitish Kumar
- Man who helped build brand Modi, propped Nitish Kumar's campaign in Bihar
- Global media finds BJP's debacle in Bihar a setback for Modi
- Nitish to be Bihar CM, Lalu to launch nation-wide stir against Modi
- PM Narendra Modi congratulates Nitish Kumar, who says 'thank you'
Their affair started with her giving him a copy of the mushy memoir "Eat, Pray, Love.'' It ended with the 32-year-old female teacher in Singapore getting a jail sentence for illicit sex with her 15-year-old male student.
The case, which shocked Singapore, was the latest in a string of scandals involving Singapore educators, who in the past year have been caught embezzling college money, committing lewd behavior, peddling drugs and a couple of times having sex with students.
- Bihar has been transformed from the graveyard of revolutions to a source of new hope
- Why is Singapore pushing liberal arts?
- Bihar polls may serve Modi a reminder of why he was voted to power
- Modi, Shah hype, lack of CM candidate, may have scuppered BJP's chances
- Across the aisle: Win or lose, Mr Modi will be on test in Bihar polls
- Reverse Swing: Narendra Modi's governance is a lost opportunity