Stratford University to set up campus in India
- Detention of separatists shows how fragile is India-Pak peace process
- Pakistan refuses to host CPU meet, says will not invite J&K speaker
- Rajasthan civic polls: BJP loses face in Raje's bastion of Jhalawar, Dholpur
- Brutally assaulted in jail, claims Dec 16 gangrape convict
- CAG indictment of discoms in Delhi: Best news for AAP government
The prestigious Stratford University has entered into a joint venture with India's Modi Group of industries through which it will establish its educational sites and initiatives in that country.
Stratford University president Richard Shurtz and Vice President Mary Ann Shurtz recently signed an agreement in this regard with K K Modi, chairman of the group and Charu Modi, who heads the Modi Innovation Education Society in Virginia a statement said.
"The purpose of the union is to establish Stratford University sites and related educational initiatives in India," the university said in a statement.
Stratford offers 28 undergraduate and graduate degrees in the areas of culinary arts and hospitality, health sciences, business administration, and information technology.
From the joint venture, Stratford University will stand as the only US University with a branch campus in the second most populous country, it said.