Strike over war crimes trials hits Bangladesh, 3 killed
- Juvenile's release: DCW files Special Leave Petition, SC refuses to give urgent hearing
- Charges not serious right now, says court; Congress makes most of 7 minutes
- Fifth column: No economic boom, just gloom
- Policy matter, says Delhi HC, while rejecting plea for law to ban cow slaughter
- Govt to introduce bankruptcy bill in Parliament on Monday
Jamaat-e-Islami was opposed to Bangladesh's 1971 independence from Pakistan while the party sided with Pakistani troops during the Liberation War when officially three million people were killed.