Stripped-down Rihanna soaks in bathtub for new music video
- Manmohan Singh a 'person of integrity, probity', says Sonia
- Now, a sting in Kejriwal’s tale: Colleague taped him saying let’s break Cong
- Dimapur mob lynching: Police say it's rape, Naga govt says could be consensual sex
- Aamir Khan: I apologise if 'PK' has hurt sentiments
- The AAP exchange, letter for letter
R&B star Rihanna has bared all for her latest music video clip in which she is seen soaking in a bathtub.
The 24-year-old singer has no make-up on in the video of
a track from her seventh studio album, Unapologetic, reported Daily Mirror.
Many have suggested the lyrics of the song 'Stay' speak
about her rekindled relationship with Chris Brown, who she attended the Grammy Awards with.
"Ohhh the reason I hold on. Ohhh cause I need this hole
gone. Funny you're the broken one but I'm the only one who needed saving," she sings.
Rihanna performed the song with singer-songwriter Mikky
Ekko at the Grammys, where she also joined Sting, Bruno Mars and Damian and Ziggy Marley for a tribute to Bob Marley.
The Barbados-born beauty celebrated her seventh Grammy win on the night, taking home the award for Best Short Form Music Video for her clip 'We Found Love'.