Stripped-down Rihanna soaks in bathtub for new music video
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
R&B star Rihanna has bared all for her latest music video clip in which she is seen soaking in a bathtub.
The 24-year-old singer has no make-up on in the video of
a track from her seventh studio album, Unapologetic, reported Daily Mirror.
Many have suggested the lyrics of the song 'Stay' speak
about her rekindled relationship with Chris Brown, who she attended the Grammy Awards with.
"Ohhh the reason I hold on. Ohhh cause I need this hole
gone. Funny you're the broken one but I'm the only one who needed saving," she sings.
Rihanna performed the song with singer-songwriter Mikky
Ekko at the Grammys, where she also joined Sting, Bruno Mars and Damian and Ziggy Marley for a tribute to Bob Marley.
The Barbados-born beauty celebrated her seventh Grammy win on the night, taking home the award for Best Short Form Music Video for her clip 'We Found Love'.
- â€˜Someone should remind the CM weâ€™re also aam aadmi. But theyâ€™ve turned us intoÂ demonsâ€™
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- How they killed our factories | The Indian Express