Stripped-down Rihanna soaks in bathtub for new music video
- Army said unit was headed for IAF drill, ex-Air Chief says this was due only a month later
- Wary of Muslim âdisapprovalâ, Mamata doesnât meet US envoy
- Telangana bill passage shows country can take difficult decisions: Prime Minister
- The 2012 troop movement investigations
- LS: Cong may field Sharmila Tagore from Gurgaon
R&B star Rihanna has bared all for her latest music video clip in which she is seen soaking in a bathtub.
The 24-year-old singer has no make-up on in the video of
a track from her seventh studio album, Unapologetic, reported Daily Mirror.
Many have suggested the lyrics of the song 'Stay' speak
about her rekindled relationship with Chris Brown, who she attended the Grammy Awards with.
"Ohhh the reason I hold on. Ohhh cause I need this hole
gone. Funny you're the broken one but I'm the only one who needed saving," she sings.
Rihanna performed the song with singer-songwriter Mikky
Ekko at the Grammys, where she also joined Sting, Bruno Mars and Damian and Ziggy Marley for a tribute to Bob Marley.
The Barbados-born beauty celebrated her seventh Grammy win on the night, taking home the award for Best Short Form Music Video for her clip 'We Found Love'.
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- The regressive state | The Indian Express
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly
- Modi: Happy that my speeches contribute to nation’s coffers | The Indian Express