Stuck with an Omani roof for 30 yrs, Indian dies without setting eyes on motherland
- Espionage racket with ISI links busted in Jammu, Kolkata; BSF jawan among five arrested
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to attend UN climate summit
- Nepal releases 13 SSB personnel after brief detention
- Turkey to hand over body of dead Russian pilot to Moscow: PM
- Bhushan challenges Kejriwal for public debate on Lokpal Bill
After he lost his passport, Madhu started doing menial jobs to survive in almost all the towns in the country.
"During the last 10 days, he was treated in several hospitals for heart ailments and tuberculosis. The medics did their best," Muneer told the newspaper.
"We thought we would be able to send him back to his hometown. But he didn't wait for our help. He left us for a world where no documents and help are needed," he said.
- Ahead of the Paris summit, India has been again targeted as a spoiler
- Shunning coal not viable for India; World needs to come together to make it cleaner
- Detained at IFFI: You can chain our hands, but you can't choke our voices
- How 'secular', 'socialist' came to be part of Constitution, and why they remain
- Next door Nepal: Blaming the neighbour
- True economic reform is one that makes a clean break from the past