Stuck with an Omani roof for 30 yrs, Indian dies without setting eyes on motherland
- Supreme Court to hear plea today for relook at verdict on gay sex
- J&K Governor calls for talks today, PDP signals phone call from Delhi may bring back BJP alliance
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6.7%; CRR at 4%
- Raigad: 13 Pune college students drown during picnic at Murud beach
- Zika virus outbreak: WHO declares global emergency
After he lost his passport, Madhu started doing menial jobs to survive in almost all the towns in the country.
"During the last 10 days, he was treated in several hospitals for heart ailments and tuberculosis. The medics did their best," Muneer told the newspaper.
"We thought we would be able to send him back to his hometown. But he didn't wait for our help. He left us for a world where no documents and help are needed," he said.
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment
- India’s expanding stakes in US demand a more strategic view of their changing politics
- Supreme Court has an opportunity to rectify its ruling on Section 377
- And everyone loves censorship — or so it seemed, at a session at the Jaipur Lit Fest
- The problem in Arunachal is as much about politics as about institutional norms