Stuck with an Omani roof for 30 yrs, Indian dies without setting eyes on motherland
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
After he lost his passport, Madhu started doing menial jobs to survive in almost all the towns in the country.
"During the last 10 days, he was treated in several hospitals for heart ailments and tuberculosis. The medics did their best," Muneer told the newspaper.
"We thought we would be able to send him back to his hometown. But he didn't wait for our help. He left us for a world where no documents and help are needed," he said.