Students pour bottles of Port over their heads in latest internet craze
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
In yet another crazy online trend, students from Durham University have filmed themselves pouring bottles of Port over their heads, in a video called Porting.
It is in answer to Newcastle University's Milking video, which has now been viewed by more than 500,000 people.
"It's all about oneupmanship. We started out trying to get one better than our student cousins at Newcastle but, due to our lactose intolerance we were unable to do it with milk," the Daily Mail quoted a spokesperson for Porting Durham as saying.
"We commend Newcastle in their valiant effort and inspiring us to go one further," the spokesperson told The Tab, the student newspaper for Durham University.
The video shows the students, wearing white dress shirts and smart trousers, pouring bottle after bottle of the fortified wine over their heads.
"We were approached by a high street washing powder brand, and it all fell into place. What better thing to do than pour fortified wine over crisp white shirts?" added the Porting spokesperson.
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress