Students pour bottles of Port over their heads in latest internet craze
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
In yet another crazy online trend, students from Durham University have filmed themselves pouring bottles of Port over their heads, in a video called Porting.
It is in answer to Newcastle University's Milking video, which has now been viewed by more than 500,000 people.
"It's all about oneupmanship. We started out trying to get one better than our student cousins at Newcastle but, due to our lactose intolerance we were unable to do it with milk," the Daily Mail quoted a spokesperson for Porting Durham as saying.
"We commend Newcastle in their valiant effort and inspiring us to go one further," the spokesperson told The Tab, the student newspaper for Durham University.
The video shows the students, wearing white dress shirts and smart trousers, pouring bottle after bottle of the fortified wine over their heads.
"We were approached by a high street washing powder brand, and it all fell into place. What better thing to do than pour fortified wine over crisp white shirts?" added the Porting spokesperson.