Students say PAU took step to deal with staff shortage
- PM Modi to visit US in June, may address a joint sitting of Congress
- Bombay High Court allows BCCI to hold May 1 IPL 2016 match in Pune
- Disrupt finances of drug-terror nexus: Jaitley tells UN General Assembly
- Uttarakhand High Court slams Centre: You are creating chaos, undermining govt
- Kashmir: ‘Peaceful’ north on the boil, may fan simmer in south
Dr Cheema said that during the later four-years of six-year programme, the students of both the streams follow uniform course curriculum till the completion of their degree. Their classes are held together in the same building and their evaluation is done by common examinations, stated Dr Cheema, while saying that the students of both the streams stay together in the hostels and make use of common mess.
"Besides, they participate and perform together at every platform including cultural activities, sports events, and advisory group meetings, which are held irrespective of their stream/class. He informed that the compulsory three-fold programme (NCC, NSO, NSS) is also common to all the students," he added.
- When Ambedkar was framing the Constitution, RSS reviled both him as well as his ideas
- It is unfortunate that courts have become arbiters of what constitutes true religion
- The Bastar tragedy, farce
- A news channel gets a new name, but what changes on news TV?
- India should insist Pakistan arrest Masood Azhar under its own laws, in its own interests
- The poor and obscure uplift the quality of democracy