Students say PAU took step to deal with staff shortage
- LIVE: Yogendra Yadav, Prashant Bhushan expelled from AAP National Executive committee
- President Pranab Mukherjee goes to Vajpayee's home with Bharat Ratna
- Land bill will ‘break nation’s backbone’, Sonia tells Gadkari
- After 2010 scare, DGCA got cockpit policy to avert Germanwings-type incident
- Leave IITs alone, can’t talk to 36 applicants in a day and choose (directors): Kakodkar
Dr Cheema said that during the later four-years of six-year programme, the students of both the streams follow uniform course curriculum till the completion of their degree. Their classes are held together in the same building and their evaluation is done by common examinations, stated Dr Cheema, while saying that the students of both the streams stay together in the hostels and make use of common mess.
"Besides, they participate and perform together at every platform including cultural activities, sports events, and advisory group meetings, which are held irrespective of their stream/class. He informed that the compulsory three-fold programme (NCC, NSO, NSS) is also common to all the students," he added.
Dr Cheema said, "There is no logic in the indefinite strike of the students. Rather, the decision goes in the favour of the student fraternity."