Students write to college admn, revised results to be out soon
- Army said unit was headed for IAF drill, ex-Air Chief says this was due only a month later
- Arvind Kejriwal set to launch Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha poll campaign tomorrow at Rohtak
- Mata Amritanandamayi dismiss allegations against her ashram
- Hindu migrants from Bangladesh must be accommodated: Modi
- Sushma Swaraj on Rahul Gandhi's anti-graft efforts: Sau chuhe kha ke billi haj ko chali
Third year Bachelor of Science students of Fergusson College, who were in for a shock after learning that they were marked absent in Environmental Science Paper IV they had attempted, have written to the college administration seeking correct results at the earliest. "The examinations were held in October and the results were declared on February 7. Already the results have been delayed. To top it all, the entire batch of 15 students have been marked absent for the paper in the results," said Kalyani Dilip, a student.
The problem started when environmental science subject was not mentioned on the hall ticket given to students. "We all approached the college authorities and they manually entered the name of the paper on our hall tickets. However, when the results were out, all of us were marked absent. We have written to the college administration and have attached our marksheets along. The administration has promised to resolve the issue," said Kalyani.
However, the problem does not end here as February 15 is the last date for filling forms for next semester exams. "Unless we get the results, we are in the dark as to whether we have passed the subject or not," said Kalyani.
Sampada Joshi, Controller of Examination, UoP, said the college had made mistakes in the subject code for the internal marks data entry. "The matter was not resolved before processing the results. However, the issue has been addressed now and the revised results will be out soon," she said.
Anand Bhide, vice principal, Fergusson College, said, "All the results with mistakes have been submitted to the university. I have been told that the revised results will be available within two days."
MA results likely by next week
The results of Master of Arts (MA) course, which were to be out by January 15, have not been declared yet. The exam was conducted by UoP in November. "We know the results have been delayed. The process is on and the results will likely be declared by next week," said Sampada Joshi, Controller of Examination, UoP.
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- The regressive state | The Indian Express
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly
- Modi: Happy that my speeches contribute to nation’s coffers | The Indian Express